Visiting Fellows Program
About the Visiting Fellows Program
Visiting Fellows at the Psaros Center for Financial Markets and Policy contribute to the thought leadership produced by the center and actively contribute to shaping global finance by conducting unbiased research, convening policymakers and market participants, and cultivating students to become the next generation of globally-minded, principled leaders who will use finance to serve the common good. They address timely issues around public and private markets, digital assets, market structure, and other pertinent financial topics through solutions-driven platforms.
The objective of the Visiting Fellows Program is to assist the Psaros Center in developing and promoting thought leadership and convening on topical issues where financial policy meets financial markets. As part of the program, the Psaros Center will provide research assistants to support projects, and the marketing and communications team will help disseminate the work of the Visiting Fellows to the relevant audience.
Experienced and respected thought leaders working on issues of interest to the Psaros Center with backgrounds in government, business, think tanks, and the non-profit sector are encouraged to apply. Individuals should have a strong network among the policy and practitioner community.
Some participation and responsibilities include:
- Write practitioner-oriented articles/white papers/blog posts
- Produce social media content based on research conducted
- Introduce relevant research to policymakers and practitioners
- Advise on design of events and participate in Psaros Center events
- Meet with faculty and students, as needed
- Act as a public face of the Psaros Center by presenting Psaros Center affiliation at appropriate conferences and the media.
How to Apply
Applicants should have 20+ years of experience. This position is part-time.
To apply, please email your application to email@example.com.
- Rationale for application with expectation of the role
- CV or resume