Visiting Fellows Program
About the Visiting Fellows Program
Visiting Fellows at the Psaros Center for Financial Markets and Policy contribute to the goals of advancing the dialogue on the ways in which finance impacts society by addressing timely issues around public and private markets; digital assets; market structure; and ESG and climate disclosure by conducting unbiased research, convening policymakers and market participants, and cultivating students to become the next generation of globally minded, principled leaders who will use finance to serve the common good.
The objective of the Visiting Fellows Program is to help the Psaros Center to be a thought leader and convener on topical issues where financial policy meets financial markets. The Psaros Center will provide research assistants to assist with projects, and the marketing and communications team will help disseminate the work of the Visiting Fellows to the relevant audience.
Experienced and respected thought leaders with background in government, business, think tanks, and non-profit sector working on issues of interest to the Psaros Center are encouraged to apply. Individuals should have a strong network among the policy and practitioner community.
Some participation and responsibilities include:
- Write practitioner-oriented articles/white papers/blog posts
- Produce social media content based on research conducted
- Introduce relevant research to policymakers and practitioners
- Advise on design of events and participate in Psaros Center events
- Meet with faculty and students, as needed
- Act as a public face of the Psaros Center by presenting Psaros Center affiliation at appropriate conferences and the media.
Applicants should have 20+ years of experience. This position is part-time.
To apply, please email your application to email@example.com.
Application should include:
- Rationale for application with expectation of the role
- CV or resume