The Psaros Center for Financial Markets and Policy documents many of our events, which are available to the public. The videos listed below are linked to YouTube where you can explore all of our content, event recordings, information sessions, and other videos from the Georgetown McDonough School of Business.
Virtual Seminars and Webinars
Seminars and Webinars
- Retail Investors Shake Up Wall Street, What’s Next?
- Webinar: The Markets Have Been Rocked! Where are the Headed?
- Webinar: Should Financial Markets be Closed?
- STEP UP: A Finance Practitioner Series Full Playlist
- The SEC’s Proposal for Securities Lending
- Uncertainty in Global Financial Markets, London, U.K.
- Webinar on ETF Performance: From the Flash Crash to COVID-19
Global Virtual Seminar Series (full playlist)
- Trading Apps Day
- CyberSecurity Day
- AI in Asset Management Day
- Man vs Machine Day
- Natural Language Processing Day
- Social Finance Day
- Robo-Advising Day
- Fintech Apps Day
- Data Privacy Day
- Machine Learning Day
- Crypto Day
- Financial-Market Information and Corporate Finance: An Overview with New Perspectives for the FinTech Revolution presented by Itay Goldstein
- Predictably Unequal? The Effects of Machine Learning on Credit Markets presented by Tarun Ramadorai
- When FinTech Competes for Payment Flows presented by Uday Rajan
- Algorithmic Accountability: A Legal and Economic Framework presented by Adair Morse
- Bitcoin’s Fatal Flaw: The Limited Adoption Problem presented by Kose John
- Beyond the Balance Sheet Model of Banking: Implications for Bank Regulation and Monetary Policy presented by Amit Seru
- Cryptocurrency in the Coronavirus Crisis presented by David Yermack
- Consumer Regulation as Whack-a-Mole: Evidence from Credit Card Markets presented by Antoinette Schoar
- Kill Zone presented by Luigi Zingales
- StableFees: A Predictable Fee Market for Cryptocurrencies presented by Maureen O’Hara
- On the Rise of FinTechs – Credit Scoring Using Digital Footprints presented by Manju Puri