All Georgetown undergraduate students are invited to apply for the Psaros FinPolicy Trek Scholars 2024 cohort. This year, selected students will travel to landmark financial institutions in Washington, D.C., as well as New York City.
As a Psaros FinPolicy Trek Scholar, students have the opportunity to:
- Participate in an immersive learning experience
- Meet with senior leadership at various U.S. government institutions as well as leading financial service firms
- Delve into the intersection of finance and policy, learning how regulators and legislators influence and impact market participants and vice versa
- Join the community of Psaros FinPolicy Trek Scholars, which includes monthly dinners with guests such as Feroz Khosla of Goldman Sachs, Sarah Logan of BlackRock, Ernie Tedeschi of The White House, and Nick Timiraos of the Wall Street Journal.
- Enhance their résumé
FinPolicy Trek Timeline
|March 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. ET
|2024 Cohort Application Due
|March 22, 2024
|2024 Cohort Decisions Released
|May 13 – May 17, 2024
- Provide single-page statement of interest with reason for applying
- Provide current CV/ Résumé
- Complete two short-answer questions through our online application form
Frequently Asked Questions
Below, find commonly asked questions regarding this year’s FinPolicy Trek application.
Applications open on January 19, 2024. Your application should be submitted by Qualtrics form by March 1, 2024 at 5 p.m.
No! This competition is open across colleges to all Georgetown undergraduate students.
The FinPolicy Trek includes housing and meals in Washington D.C. and New York City, as well as transportation to New York City. Travel out of New York City is not included.
This year, we are excited to be visiting key Washington policy making institutions such as the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and more. We will also be visiting market participants in New York City in offices such as JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, and Morgan Stanley.