Retail Investors Shake Up Wall Street, What’s Next?
The center’s work focuses on the workings of global finance and its role in solving societal problems. We accomplish this by:
- Advancing the global dialogue on the ways in which financial markets impact society focusing on issues such as Public and Private markets, ESG, and FinTech;
- Conducting original research that impact practice and policy;
- Convening conferences and events in Washington, D.C., and around the world–both virtually and in person–for scholars, market participants, policymakers, investors, and corporate leaders;
- Providing a nonpartisan forum for solutions-oriented discussion;
- Cultivating students to become principled leaders with a global mindset to be in service to business and society.
Mary Callahan Erdoes
Chief Executive Officer of J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management
Chairman Jay Clayton
Chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
President and CEO of FINRA
President of the New York Stock Exchange
President and CEO of Nasdaq
J. Christopher Giancarlo
Chairman of the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission