The New Gold Rush: a discussion on the Institutionalization of Digital Assets
The New Gold Rush: A Discussion on the Institutionalization of Digital Assets was co-hosted by the Center for Financial Markets and Policy at Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business and the Georgetown Fintech Club. Chris Matturri (MBA’22), fintech MBA Fellow, led this panel discussion of his paper, Institutionalization of Digital Assets.
Please find additional details below:
Date: Friday, April 30, 2021
Time: 2 – 3 p.m. EDT
Paper to be Discussed: Institutionalization of Digital Assets
- Chris Matturri (MBA’22), fintech MBA fellow, Georgetown University McDonough School of Business
- Jack McDonald (F’88, L’93), chief executive officer and board member, PolySign, Inc.
- James Koutoulas, chief executive officer, Typhon Capital Management
- Michael Moro (B’00), chief executive officer, Genesis
- Tim McCourt, managing director and global head of equities and alternative products, CME Group.