FinPolicy Trek DC/NY
May 15-19, 2023
The Psaros Center for Financial Markets and Policy will be hosting a select group of undergraduate students to learn directly from policymakers in Washington, D.C. and from market participants in New York City, NY. This week-long trip, from Monday, May 15 through Friday, May 19, will begin in D.C., where students will visit key policymaking and regulatory organizations, to hear from their leadership. On Wednesday, May 17, the group will travel to New York City, where they will have a number of meetings at well-known financial firms. Transportation and lodging will be provided by the Psaros Center. Students will be allowed to remain in dorms for an additional period to participate in the trek.
- Applications are open to all undergraduate Georgetown University students (rising Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors).
- An interest in financial matters and public policy is encouraged. Please express that in your statement of interest.
- Students will submit a single-page statement of interest with their reason for applying and what they expect to get out of the experience.
- CVs/resumes will be accepted as supplemental information.
- Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 P.M. on Friday, April 7, 2023.