Financial Markets Quality Conference 2019
The Center for Financial Markets and Policy at Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business is hosting its annual Financial Markets Quality conference on Tuesday, November 5, 2019. The event will be held in the Rafik B. Hariri Building on Georgetown University’s campus.
Recent events continue to raise a number of questions about the quality of financial markets. The Center for Financial Markets and Policy will host its annual Financial Markets Quality conference at Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business. The event convenes policymakers, market participants, and scholars to discuss critical issues related to financial market quality and propose solutions for the future.
About this Event
- View From the Exchanges
- Indexing Update
- Exchange Traded Products
- Regulatory and Policy
- FinTech and Financial Markets
- Fireside Chats
- Stacey Cunningham, President, New York Stock Exchange
- Henry Fernandez, CEO, MSCI
- Robert Cook, President and Chief Executive Officer, FINRA
- Robert Greifeld,
Former CEO and Chairman of Nasdaq and Managing Director and Co-Founder of Cornerstone Investment Capital
- Book Signing with Robert Greifeld for Market Mover: Lessons from a Decade of Change at NASDAQ